Zen and the Art of Art book
About the book
How to Paint a Painting in Any Medium (including drawing)
Learn to Paint and Draw like a pro, even if you’ve never picked up a brush before.
You’ll be led gently along a practical, step-by-step course by a kind Zen Art Master — who will open your mind to totally new ways of seeing, so you can create beautiful art.
- 220 pages of full colour illustrations
- 8 ways to work magic with a brush, how to mix natural greens the easy way, and how to paint trees that look real
- How to avoid the 3 most common mistakes beginners make with their paintings
- 6 different colour mixing recipes — so you can become a colour mixing Wizard!
- 5 ways to save money on painting supplies without compromising quality
- Zen stories to help you to never forget the most important art concepts
- Ways to make colour sing and dance in your paintings
Learn to paint and draw anywhere with the fully illustrated eBook.
ePUB + PUB
Get a signed paperback book with over 200 full-colour premium pages to enjoy.
Available in Australasia only.
Watch as the author opens the first print copy…
Continue your leaning with fun and structured online and in-person classes in the Dojo