for Zen and the Art of Art books
This is the recommended reading order for all current Zen and the Art of Art books. You can decide to follow this order or take your own route. All books do assume you are familiar with the concepts explored in Foundations.
How to Paint a Painting in Any Medium (including drawing)
Learn to Paint and Draw like a pro, even if you’ve never picked up a brush before.
You’ll be led gently along a practical, step-by-step course by a kind Zen Art Master — who will open your mind to totally new ways of seeing, so you can create beautiful art.
- 220 pages of full colour illustrations
- 8 ways to work magic with a brush, how to mix natural greens the easy way, and how to paint trees that look real
- How to avoid the 3 most common mistakes beginners make with their paintings
- 6 different colour mixing recipes — so you can become a colour mixing Wizard!
- 5 ways to save money on painting supplies without compromising quality
- Zen stories to help you to never forget the most important art concepts
- Ways to make colour sing and dance in your paintings
Ever looked at a your painting and known there’s something just not right about it, but not known what? How can you fix a problem in a painting if you don’t even know what the problem is?
This book will guide you through with a blueprint plan of how to find problems in your paintings and exactly what to do to fix them. The tips in this book will become part fo your painting toolbox that you won’t be able to do without. You will become confident at how to create paintings that really work.
Coming in 2021…
Learn to Draw
Coming soon . . .