Learn to Paint from the comfort of your own home with online guidance from Jacqueline Hill
Lifetime 50% off deal
offer ends in 24 hours
Learn how to draw and paint step by step online, anywhere, anytime with our full range of support:
Quality step-by-step video you can watch, pause and repeat. Look over the shoulder of the teacher — just like being in the classroom!
Helpful charts, summaries and exercise handouts you can download, print and look at again and again.
Access to our exclusive Facebook group to share, support and grow alongside fellow creatives.
Ask the teacher questions in the Facebook group and get personalized artwork feedback as an Elite member.
exclusive lifetime* 50% offer
weekly art tips & fun
- Weekly video art tips
- Weekly Painting Inspo
- Weekly Fun Art Quotes
- Invite into Facebook group
- All of Freebie plus:
- 1x monthly 2–3 hour fun video lesson exploring various mediums and topics
- 1x monthly hour-long Live teacher and group catchup session for feedback, tips, demos and more (+ optional 30 minutes earlybird chat)
- BONUS monthly guided paintings from past months
over $700 value!
- All of Budget plus:
- 4x 2–3 hour step-by-step video lessons to open your eyes about how to draw and paint
- Learn all mediums in any order (choose Beginner or Adventurer)
- 4 (3 more than Budget) hour-long Live teacher and group catchup session for feedback, tips, demos and more (+ optional 30 minutes earlybird chat)
- Downloadable references
- Certificate of completion
over $2,800 value
- All of Popular plus:
- ALL Beginner video lessons
- ALL Adventurer video lessons
- 2x 30 minute 1-on-1 teacher feedback sessions
- Mini courses, video tips & more
- Exclusive gifts, deals, offers and more…
*discount valid as long as subscription membership is not paused, downgraded or cancelled
To purchase an online art class as a Gift, click here:
I've never done Offer Monthly before — will I be ok?
YES! We cater for absolute beginners. Most of the people in the class will be in the same boat. You will find these classes very gentle and kind on people who are completely new to painting. You will be amazed at what you will learn in a supportive and positive learning environment.
How do I join the Live (In-Person or Zoom) Classes?
We currently have a limited number of in-person spaces available at our studio on Sugars Rd, Bellbowrie in Brisbane.
You can also join in via the video Zoom app. It's free to download and can be used on your phone, tablet or computer.
In the future, we look forward to be able to open up more Live spaces in our physical studio in Bellbowrie, Brisbane.
How do I join the Anytime (Online Video) Classes?
Just sign up to the course you want and you'll be able to access all your class recordings, resources and more under "My Dojo" over at dojo.zenartart.com.
What materials do I need?
We have a range of quality painting and potting materials an equipment in our studio, and post Australia-wide. All our Pathways come with suggested material kits so you'll always have everything you need.
I always recommend buying the best quality paints you can afford. They will make your artworks look really amazing and boost your confidence.
Do you teach children?
All our classes are available for ages 16 and up!
Our Mini Courses and Anytime classes are great options for those who are keen to explore their inner creativity around school and other commitments.
We sometimes run evening Live classes and weekend workshops that may suit keen teens from age 16. You can sign up here to stay in the loop of our upcoming classes.
My teaching builds the ability to see what is truly there, so I can guarantee that their drawings (and/or paintings) would improve out of sight, and they will learn skills they can use for a lifetime.
I have another question...
No problem! You can contact us about anything here.