Pack your bags
We’re going to Europe… from Home!
Get Ready to Paint Europe
Each day, you’ll explore incredible sites of Europe with paint, a vibrant community of creatives and a kind art mentor. Get ready to be immersed in the local culture, going on virtual walking tours around the streets, and popping into local restaurants to taste the local food specialties.
- Put the dates in your diary. Friday 25th – Sunday 27th March 2022. Live Daily 10am–5pm (Brisbane AEST) + full time online chat fun
- Join private Facebook group.
- Pack your art materials.
- Choose & prepare your meals.
- Get familiar with Zoom.
You can paint and draw with any of your favourite art materials and mediums, but we’ve prepared a list of recommended materials to match what the teacher will be using.
Taste the amazing gourmet sensations of Europe with these recipes you can prepare at home. We even have wine recommendations for each of the local areas that go perfectly with the food!
Check out all the amazing places you’re going to visit and the fun activities planned for each day. If you’ve got a visual diary for this trip, why not print out the itinerary and paste it at the front?
Before you set off, remember to download your Reference Images and daily notes!
Each day’s pack is available 24 hours before we go live.
Meet Your Host
Zen Art Sensei
- full time successful professional artist
- multi-award winning artist in all mediums
- former professional tourguide, she has visited all the retreat locations
- Author of the world wide selling book, Zen and the Art of Art
- record breaking sales of art and several sellout exhibition series
- Feature Artist at the Downlands Art Show – a world class art exhibition
- runs a popular gallery and teaching studio
- paints amazing huge art murals that are becoming world famous
- has taught hundreds of absolute beginner adult students to paint
- some students have gone on to win multiple awards
- other students have become successful full time artists
I really loved it, AND I have improved!
Amazed at what I created with no experience. Came away with lots of tips.
Loved the whole concept of an art retreat. Thoroughly enjoyed painting tuition.